Joining the v2.2 Operations Pilot!
If you are an Accepted Applicant into the v2.2 Operations Pilot program, Welcome! The process for Registration is outlined here.
1. Check here to begin Pilot Registration.
2. A one-time Registration fee of $750 ($600 for Practice Greenhealth members) can be paid online via credit card, mailing a check, or by wire transfer. Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
3. Complete the Registration form and identify up to THREE Key Areas of interest from the following TEN categories: Integrated Operations and Education, Sustainable Sites, Transportation Operations, Facilities Management, Chemical Management, Waste Management, Environmental Services, Food Service, Environmentally Preferable Purchasing, and Innovative Operations.
4. Download your FREE copy of the Green Guide v2.2 Operations by clicking here. Complete the online Operations Pilot checklist to the best of your ability! Incomplete is OK...
5. The OpsPilotTeam will assign you to the appropriate Workgroups so you can attend the monthly calls and participate in Ask the Expert chat sessions.
6. Mark your calendar to attend an Introductory Session -- June 29 or June 30, 2010!
7. Upon complete registration, you will have access to the Operations Pilot Workspace portal on the new Green Guide website!
Again, Congratulations on your Acceptance into the Pilot program. Register today!